Monday, July 23, 2012

Graham Cracker Chocolate Chip Muffins

Today, because for the last two weeks I have been rushing around enjoying every last minute of summer fun. And since I feel like I have hardly been home, I decided to take a breath and do a little baking.  I was perusing the Pioneer Woman's website www.thepioneerwoman.com when I spotted just the thing to satisfy my urge to bake......Graham Cracker Chocolate Chip Muffins!  I mean, come on, grahm crackers!  chocolate chips! all baked together in a warm, gooey muffin!  So I dusted off my KitchenAid mixer (which I just got this year, is cherry red and I LOVE ...thanks hon!) and set to work.  45 minutes later these little beauties were cooling off on the counter.  They have been kid-tested, mom-tested and thoroughly approved of.  Soooo if you are feeling the urge to come in from all the glorious summer fun and indulge in a little domesticity, I highly recommend making and baking this recipe.  Enjoy!!!!  And thank you Michelle of the Pioneer Woman's Tasty Kitchen blog for sharing this recipe  :)                http://tastykitchen.com/recipes/breads/graham-cracker-chocolate-chip-muffins/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment