This morning I have found myself pondering lots of important things like....
1. If you give a kid a mud puddle he/she will jump in it until the puddle is all splashed out and empty.
2. Bees are buzzzzzzzzy all of the time. Rain or shine they are at work! Fascinating.
3. I used to read 2 or 3 books a week. I am down to 2 or 3 pages a night before the ol' eyelids slam shut....parenting tires a girl out!
4. Strawberries, sour cream, and brown sugar are one of the most incredible taste sensations out there.
5. I ordered caterpillars for our butterfly kit and the day they were received my daughter's caterpillar, ,caught in our very own backyard, turned itself into a chrysalis....a bit ironic I thought!
6. I am ridiculously excited about the new series Girl Meets World. It premiered last night and my daughter and I have a popcorn/ice cream date scheduled tonight to watch it. Last summer we watched Boy Meets World and loved it.
7. My daughter has caught the same slug 3 different times....3 different times it has escaped and then been found. Everytime the slug is rediscovered I imagine it is screaming "Noooooooo" as it is being put back into it's habitat. Don't feel too sorry for Spot the slug though.....it has a habitat set up that I envy!
8. This morning I am having left over chile rellenos for breakfast. I LOVE LEFTOVERS for breakfast!
9. I am channeling Annie and singing "The sun will come out tomorrow......" Really.....the sun will come out tomorrow....right? I am feeling a little soggy!
10. A child's project involving flour in cake pans requires intense supervision. Otherwise clouds of said flour will erupt all over the house and footprints comprised of flour will be found on the couch. Ask me how I know this! :)
And that is it. I am thunk out for the day....Happy Saturday everyone!